The latest addition to the Launch CRP range, the CRP229 CReader is a powerful diagnostic tool designed to provide its user with all the information pertinent to a vehicle's health quickly and in an accessible, reader-friendly format, it is the ideal tool for those who do not need the coding and programming functions of the ProS, Pro3S and Pad ii 2016 Edition.
This Launch diagnostic tool operates on an Android DualCore processor and has an internal memory of 1 gigabyte, which can be upgraded further through the use of a Micro SD card. The CRP229 CReader is also Wi-Fi enabled, allowing it to quickly gain access to the internet and download any software downloads that have been released to improve its functionality. (12 months software licence included).
Using this Launch CReader you can quickly and read and erase fault codes, reset service lights, carry out special functions - including engine oil lamp reset, steering angle reset & throttle adaptation- and calibrate or reset steering angle sensors.
The functions that this diagnostic tool can perform can be broken down into 3 distinct areas: OBD Functions, Special Functions, and Diagnostic Functions. There are some areas of crossover, but for the most part the following functions belong singularly to the heading under which they are found.
- Applicable for all OBDII petrol vehicles 2001> and diesel vehicles 2004>
- Display DTC help information & service information
- Oxygen sensor test & Carbon canister test
- Supports 10 test modes of OBDII protocol
- OBDII data stream graphic display
- Read dynamic data stream
- Read & clear DTC
- Read & clear DTC
- Read Data Stream
- Read ID information
- Full system diagnosis
- Throttle adaptation
- Steering angle reset
- Engine oil lamp reset
- ABS bleeding function
- Electronic brake pad reset
- Touch screen
- 2 year warranty
- No lock-out/time out periods
- A year of free updates
- Intuitive design & a user-friendly layout
- Wi-Fi enabled & compatible with mobile tethering
- Provides diagnostic information for 42 different vehicle manufacturers
The Launch CRP229 CReader Professional can be used effectively alongside other Launch products and accessories, which can be found in our ''CABLES'' category such as older vehicle connectors.
Launch CRP229 Creader Professional Technical Specifications:
- Operating System: Android
- CPU: DualCore A23 4.2
- Extension Memory Card: Micro SD(TF) card Supported
- Storage Capacity: 1gb
- LCD Screen: 5.0" TFT LCD
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Enabled
- Input Voltage Range: 9 - 15 volts
- Connection: 16 pin DLC via cable
- Working Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃ (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: 0℃ ~ 70℃ (-32°F to 158°F)
- External Dimensions: 234mm x 104mm x 38mm
- Weight: <600g
- 3 languages supported - English - Spanish - French.